Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Welcome to the RB Library Book Discussion BLOG!

This is a new way to share our impressions, opinions, recommendations, and general information about books, books, books! Students and teachers are welcome to post messages and to react to others' postings. My hope is that the blog will become a common meeting ground for RB readers.

To start things off, tell about a book you read this summer that you really enjoyed, or would recommend to others.

Mrs. Fritz
(P.S. This is my first blog, so be patient with me as I will no doubt make mistakes!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. I recommend it!

Anonymous said...

I read Blood And Chocolate, Tangerine, Firestorm and Whirlwind, and The Martian Chronicles. Blood And Chocolate is AMAZING. So is The Martian Chronicles. :]